Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update

Ah, it has been quite a while since my last post. I’ve just been so busy with my studies lately… and the final exams. Well, all that is done now… and what awaits me tomorrow… is the release of my grades, which is terribly daunting considering the fact that I might have uhm… not so satisfactory grades due to the “always-late-in-my-first-class-not-listening-in-my-second-class-sleeping-during-my-third-class” routine that I have religiously followed since the first day of school. I know, I am a bad role model… so, kids don’t… don’t do what I do. hahaha.

- - - -
ROOTBEER AND DALANDAN JUICE, FREE WILL

Ever get the feeling that you are so mad about something but you just don’t know why?

Well… I have had that feeling yesterday… and it was odd. It felt like this deep emotional distension coming from inside and I just wanted to swear at everybody. But I did not do that, hehehe…

We were at the train station yesterday, headed back here. It was raining cats and dogs… like crazy. My pants got all soaked and the umbrella was not much help in screening rain from drenching me. There were three of us… me and my twin cousins. We decided to have dinner at the train station’s food court. When we arrived, the place was chock-full of people and we had a hard time trying to find empty seats but we fortunately did. They had rootbeer and I went for a nice cup of dalandan juice because I had a bad case of runny nose and cough… I’m all fine now hehehe. But yesterday was just crazy. It is amazing how being ill could make your perspective do a complete turn-around. Oh, well… it could also open your eyes to things. *thoughtful* It is frightening how much you would know if you open up and broaden your own perspective on things. I mean, if you really do try to understand how things work and why they happen, you’d come to assume the fact that nothing really is for certain out there… that although we think we almost already know about everything that takes place here, which is true… we still have a lot of questions that are left unanswered until now. When you think about it long enough, you will come up with a realization… that all these rules we have… and these legal tenets that we try to abide by, they would mean nothing… if put side by side with free will. That is all I can say for now, ehehe you would have to figure it out for yourself if you want to understand what I am talking about. *smile*

- - - -
This is a crappy post… I know... hehehe but I had to make it. It’s been so long since my last entry, this is just an update… lolx.

--oOo--

No comments:

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive