Friday, May 18, 2007

Shakespeare is gay

The irate rays of the commanding yellow blob up in the sky strokes the whole city as summer peeps into the approaching horizon. I am feeling a bit on the poetic side right now, my teacher in literature really stirred up something in me again. Poetry, I remembered how it felt to appreciate the words that make it, and the curious things it could make you realize. It could be about life, reality, love, and everything else from where you’d find a source of strong emotion. For me, the upshot is I would have this terribly awe-inspiring feeling of wanting to put down words on paper but when I come down to actually doing it, I would not even know where to begin.( And this could take for hours)

So, this is what I have realized… or made of what I read, and what the professor shared with us. (Aside from how Shakespeare was really a homosexual… I know, it is sad)

Life, basically, is all about emotions and our need to feel them.

I don’t know what else to say, I wish I could talk to someone who spouts about morality, social tenets, reality, life… I have this awful penchant to know more about these things. I don’t want to just sit around and watch everything in front of me transpire unknowingly. If I went through life like that, it would simply be jarringly tedious. What I would want, is to know how stuff works… why stuff works. I know I have dreadfully lofty ideals.

I just don’t want to be ignorant.

--oOo--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ud find some1 to talk to about thigs like taht ^^ maybe u just have to wait ^^ smile more.. u see that white and black pic with the big smile on.. she looks pretty even in black and white.. ^^
c",) :p

girlplusdaydreams said...

hehehe gee thanks shh .. :)

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive