Sunday, April 1, 2007

You cretin!

“It will be fly,
Don’t be shy,
Give it a try,
I will be yours…
And you can be mine…’

The thing about it is, is simply how easily they are to change their fickle little minds. Or, it could be absolutely something different. But still the same, they vanish.

I terribly hate indecision in men.
Women are supposed to be in that place,
If men do it… it just becomes boring.

- - - -

^_~He stopped talking to me. (that cretin. *lol*)

I just realized how easily they are fascinated, and how easily that fascination dies out too.

Bugger…
Next time you mess with me, you’ll be sorry.

- - - -

3 hours of intermittent snooze which was all the sleep I got last night. And probably tonight too.

I have gotten quite weary of writing lately. Perhaps, I need to give myself something to be preoccupied with. Reading sounds like a tremendous tempt. But I simply am too, emotionally drained at the moment to bother flipping a page off a book.

Two words…

You suck

--oOo--

No comments:

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive