Thursday, March 29, 2007

Never

It really is tiring to have to wait…
Not knowing what you are waiting for,
Not knowing if it will even come,
Yet, we still wait, and expect…

- - - -

Behind the apartment, on a swing, looking up at the stars…

GPD: I don’t see the logic behind waiting,

^_~: Sometimes, people wait because they have to.

GPD: Like, foolishly waiting for… love.

^_~: *laughs* Don’t get all mushy on me now.

GPD: I don’t do that.

^_~: We all have to wait for love.

GPD: No, we don’t.

^_~: Why do you say that?

GPD: Because I think, if you really want love, you will easily find it.

^_~: Probably.

GPD: See? You agree.

^_~: It is easy to find love out there, but…

GPD: But what?


^_~: But, it is not easy to find a love… that lasts. That is what everybody is after, that is why we wait.

GPD: Why cant they just make the love they already have… last?

^_~: Okay. You are creeping me out now.

GPD: How many times have you been in love?

^_~: I haven’t counted. You?

GPD: Never.

^_~: That explains.

--oOo--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaloko.. may ginhuhulat ka gud ano?

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive