Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Finalssss woo!

Lovely. Just positively quaint. Tomorrow is the day that’s going to start off the final exams week, and can I just say I am utterly excited about it all. Not about the exams though, but the imminence of the semestral break…

Hmmm…

It’s just terribly boring inside my room, and every time I would want to go and read my books or the notes that I’ve managed to accumulate from my class lectures I always end up just either listening to music, or watching movies… or ruminating about how some day I’d see my nick at a billboard somewhere along some popular avenue telling everybody that I topped the board exams, and how I’d travel to different places around the world with my mom reveling in the results of my achievements… or about how the ice cream on my coke float doesn’t float at all, it does for a short while but then it sinks to the bottom at my displeasure. See how my focus easily tends to stray?

But nevertheless it has to be done.

Study I shall,
I shall Study…
For if not…
I’d have to say
Tahtah
to…
uhm…

*Winter
*Company of my mumma
*Chance at helping sick people
*Rides on airplanes
*My own house with my own swimming pool
*A red sports car or any car of the red hue
*Cereal in the morning
*A dog.

And a lot of other things that I don’t have to mention.
Wakokokokookokooo

--oOo--

No comments:

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive