Sunday, July 8, 2007

Did you notice that most of my sentences here start with the word “I”?

I really don’t like pink…
Hate having to eat breakfast because it makes me fell bloated the rest of the day.
I don’t like the smell of breath in the morning…
Specially hate having to wake by the sound of loud knocking on the door.
I would probably hate you if you said John Mayer couldn’t sing and his lyrics sucked.
I don’t like people snooping around in my room…
You’d piss me off by telling me my drawings are ugly.
I like to go out at nights and just see the surrounding, watch the people on the streets.
I don’t like street food because they are dirty and I might get hepatitis B or some other letter.
I’d poke your eye if I caught you staring at me, it’s rude.
I can be very superstitious…
My favorite comedian is Kevjumba… I think he’s hot too.
I can be so spontaneous at times; I’d do the zaniest things. Like ask a total stranger if he would agree to allow me to watch him poop or something… or something milder like wink at everybody. Just to see their reactions. J
I like reading…
I’m annoyed.

I couldn’t think of anything else good to write about, so this is the result of that.

`Because I am selfish… and so self-involved, I am human… I have the right to be.’
Did you know that people are naturally selfish?
So, if you asked anyone for help they’d probably think of what good it will do to them first than to you.

- - - -

There have been a lot of bad comments on how I write. Because it is too ambiguous that it tends to come out pointless at times and it loses the message. I used to think that using big words and verbiage was a great way to express myself through the written form, but I was clearly mistaken or at least I think I was now. These past few days have been just a pain for me, not just because I had to deal with having people relentlessly interrogate me about my background and having to put out a credible yet interesting account on my experiences, I also have to deal with those professors who when intimidated tend to take they’re anger at you out on your grades. Browbeating them with big words doesn’t seem to work that well. I had my professor in Speech Lab and Communication leave nasty remarks about the way I talked on the one fourth sheet of paper my group submitted for our presentation, she pointed out how some words are just indecipherable because of my accent. My friends marveled and scoffed at the idea since they thought I spoke even more intelligibly and competently than her. Append to that, my sudden strange penchant to reading books. So, I came down with an eye-opening revelation. I want to try a different technique in writing, but that does not mean that I’d abandon my old one. It’s just that I want to try new things and see if it works for me.


--oOo--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you write. You just need more practice and experience maybe.

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive