Thursday, June 7, 2007

I have no point

Lambasting ourselves from fully reveling in what the world has to proffer and from our intrinsic human predispositions is not quiet what should be. Out there in the open, that cosmic space that segregates what is moral, right, wrong and decadent is the truth. But to get closer to that we would have to facilitate acknowledgment of new ideas.

What is the benchmark for true pleasure?

I simply can’t comprehend the grounds on how some individuals just don’t seem to have that fanaticism to get a more intelligible rationalization on things. How they cope with having to dispel stupefaction every time they are drawn against things alien to their usual grasp is just beyond me. Is bliss truly found in ignorance? And is knowledge the cornerstone for desolation?

In this madcap pursuit for satisfaction… which would be better to side with?

From my vantage point, I simply can’t see a perfectly credible excuse for unawareness. What you could attain from that is just a synthetic veneer from what is real and mendacious, and it would conk out one day which will leave you defenseless against the brutality of truth. It is heaps constructive to be receptive towards crucial and trivial information, for it is the foundation of everything.

Oh my gosh, I might have an aneurysm for ruminating too much.

- - - -

I am disparate,
You have no license to be
The arbitrator of my
Own indiscretions
Don’t acclaim
Your unsullied nature
For one day
Amidst the stifling
And overt
It will lacerate
Your mulish validation

--oOo--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seem angry miss dont think about it too much

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive