Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy-sad

Mall of Asia? Galore!

The other day, we went to the mall of Asia… big, big mall with lots of pretty people who go there to unwind? Not sure. It was cool though, I actually saw some (a few) non-locals there. Actually, we sat near an American couple who were enjoying a French dinner. I didn’t bother to see what they were having, but they seemed to be absorbed in a discussion plus we were too busy taking pictures of ourselves because we found the lighting quite nice so I didn’t really pay much attention to them. Though what I did pay attention to are the people who were walking by mindless of the people who were watching them from a seat or from a corner, *cough* like uhm, us. Just for kicks and out of tedium I decided to count the aesthetically superior males who would happen to stroll by. There were a few actually, I don’t know… it could either be just the wrong place to look or my standards are way up there, or there really were only a few. Well, wadyaknow? Less cute people would mean fewer distractions from my studies, not that there are any of course. I found that the mall of Asia is a good place to lose weight too, with all that walking and going around in circles… you’re sure gonna lose some of ‘em flab. *giggles*

We had a rather tough time trying to hire a bus because practically all of the busses that were arriving weren’t airconed and it Had to be air-conditioned for the reason that it was going to be a long, tedious trip back, according to the opinions of the persons I was with that time. *lol* So, there we were… practically growing roots on the spot and still no bus. When there was actually one that came, they weren’t sure if it would drop us at the right stop and they were tooooo embarrassed to inquire so they had to oblige me to do the job. Mmmm… it kind of bowled me over how they… such pretty people… could have something to be embarrassed about, especially to a meager bus driver who they probably would not even see again. I mean, really… its funny how people who you’d think should have or deserve to have a steady supply of self-esteem could be so diffident. While you a measly common face(means me) would have more audacity to socialize, or for that instance… ask. I just don’t see a reason why they should shy away in asking such a rudimentary question, it’s not like the guy behind the wheel was gonna eat them if they do. Oh well, it never was easy to understand people. What do I know; I’m just merely a spectator.

- - - -

LOST KITTY-JUNEFOUR

He has got to be the sweetest little thing that ever came our ways. That tiny white ball of fur with his cute little eyes that would fondly glance up at you then you realize after looking into those green beady things that that carton of milk you were holding was what he was actually staring at. Then he would sprint suddenly towards you, brush himself against your leg and finally snuggle on your “tsinelas” (slippers) where he’d fall asleep. How I miss him so, his name was Junefour a.k.a tsinelas… L He was an angel in a fur.

But they just had to throw him away…


--oOo--

No comments:

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive