Friday, April 20, 2007

Yikes...

Nursing… is truly a draining course, and unless you have guts to touch and extract blood from a person, stand next to someone with a contagious disease and conduct assessments and stuff, gosh. The stamina to stay up until in the wee hours of the night studying, plowing through 6 inches thick references, sometimes not be able to recall any of it in the morning… that determination to press on knowing it will only get worse from there, all those community service, duties on hospitals, having to put up with unruly mentally unstable patients… lots and lots of other adversities.

You know what frightens me most?
The probability of being assigned to a leprosarium…
And you know what else?
It’s the topic chosen by my groupmates for our S.H.E. and I have to add it was decided without my assent.
So we’d have to do research’s and everything needed to be able to present a decent report. And we’d have to demonstrate it all… in front of the whole…. Class.
Great, two of the worst situations I could ever imagine myself to be in.

*Visiting a hospital of uhm, leepers. No offense, I really don’t know what is wrong with me. But it terribly scares me, the idea of it all.
*Having to talk to an audience, and more so, like a professor. In my wildest dreams.

To cap it off… we’ll be the first group to present a report.
Its going to be a busy week.

I am scared. >.<


--oOo--

No comments:

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive