Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dream on

I had this peculiar dream last night.

It felt so incredibly real.

And scary...

While I typed away another blog entry, there was this pop up that asked me if I wanted to view the nonsecure items or not. I clicked the “no”. After a while, when I was almost done with my diatribe, and about to close the computer. Suddenly, there was this red, proliferating dots and squares that appeared on my screen. Painting it all bloody red. In my dream, I figured it was a virus. So, I chastised myself for not conducting the weekly scan on my computer. I did not know what to do, and the computer seemed to hang up on me. Then it just, crashed.

First thing on my mind was,

`My mom is going to kill me.

--oOo--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe your dream is weird

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive