Friday, March 23, 2007

My hands, Oh my hands




Two of the only decent drawings I sketched... Last night was the first time I drew something again. So, I decided to post it up here. Enjoy.


-The drawing on top is uhm, the first one I draw. So, it is still a bit simplistic. Anyways, I decided to write a short poem on it. Sadly, I cant read it cause its too small. Darn, scanner. It says;
`I give you this prickly red rose,
Keep it to remind you,
That a fallen heart is close,
So if you felt the way I do,
You would know,
What I wanted too.
Baah. Its not one of my best poems. Hehe. Just look at her face. It is good to be asian.
-The drawing beneath it is of a woman standing on a bridge overlooking the whole city. She is looking at Son Goku perched on top of a crucifix, and wondering what he is doing there but mostly how he got his fat super sayan butt up there. ^_~What? I decided to have a little fun with it. Hehe.




--oOo--

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the first drawing.. the second one is okay too..

Anonymous said...

ano ginagawa ni son guko dun? hahaha

Anonymous said...

huy pikat pag post pa tim mga drawings

Anonymous said...

hehe!ia remmeber your drawings in hyskul..and i would like to admit that your former works were better..hehe..is it because of the cold?

Anonymous said...

hahaha putis ka jean! hahaha salamat.. lols i know theres a compliment in there somewhere.. haha

About Me

I like to read and hear about the opinions and thoughts of other people...

Blog Archive